With regular practice, you will notice your body getting stronger and more flexible; you will feel more grounded and have better posture. On a mental level you will notice improved focus, the ability to stay calm and maintain relaxed breathing.
It is a misunderstanding that you have to be flexible or strong to do yoga. We work on many levels including the body, the breath, the mind and the spirit in every class. You will find yourself becoming more flexible and strong as you continue to practice yoga.
Yoga can be very beneficial during pregnancy, but make sure to let your instructor know you are pregnant. Make sure to avoid twisting, inversions, pranayama, any abdominal strengthening pose and lying on your belly. Remember, balancing poses may get tougher as you progress in your pregnancy so use the wall or blocks to keep yourself balanced and stay in the pose longer. Make sure to drink plenty of water and take bathroom breaks whenever needed.
Check to make sure you have email notifications enabled on your account.
1. Go to radhayogala.com and click on Schedule.
2. Click My Account
3. Log In
4. Click the Account Info tab
5. Scroll down to the “What do you want to hear about?” section.
6. Make sure Schedule Updates is checked
7. Click Save.
Updating your card in the MindBody app won't work because that is the payment method you can use for ANY studio/gym on MindBody for a-la-carte classes. It is not for studio-specific recurring payments.
In order to change your Radha Yoga recurring payment, you have to go to the studio directly. Here's how:
1. Go to https://www.radhayogala.com/schedule
2. Click My Account. It is above the calendar on the right.
3. Log in.
4. In the Account Info tab there's a Payment Info section where you'll see your current card info.
5. Edit and Save.
We wish that redeeming a gift card were more intuitive, but it isn't because gift card balances are stored in MindBody (the system we use for classes and processing payments). So you have to use the MindBody app to redeem it.
1) First, download the MindBody app and log in with your account.
2) Then follow these steps to purchase with a gift card.
Note that in step 2, you’ll need to add a credit card to your account. The reason why is that when you purchase something, the gift card may not cover the entire amount, so MindBody wants a credit card to cover any purchase greater than the gift card balance.